Monday, September 12, 2011

First Day Success (for real this time)

Our To Do's in the morning
Our To Do's completed!

Noelle saw a white board full of things to do when she woke up on her first full day of homeschooling.  It was nice to see how much there was left to do and have a sense of accomplishment as she checked off each item.  She liked everything except World Civilizations, and that's because I'm using a textbook.  I need to find other resources for that subject.  The day took a lot longer than we thought it would, but there are fun things and breaks during the day.  And of course a one year old clinging to my pants all day.

So far we both love it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love seeing the before and after pictures of your white board. That's quite a hefty list for one day, and you did it all! (And quite a hefty load of planning for you.)

    ReplyDelete